FB Group

Share the Passion

To exchange links with me, please send mail to madhusudan (dot) gr (at) gmail.com.
Session-dashboard - Tracking Test Matches as they progress.
Tracking T20 run-chases in an innovative manner - See here.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Start...

Trying to start a Posting...this is the first time I am posting anything on any blogger sites. Lets see how much information I can put to make it interesting for people to view.

Lets start with my passion (I am sure another Billion people in India share it as well) - CRICKET. I am trying to link cricket matches with incidents that happened in my life and vice versa - What was I doing when an important match was happening?

For example - What was I doing when India won the World Cup in 1983? I am sure people will have to add their personal experiences as well. This is trying to capture moments of matches that we dont have enough records of - as we do of recent matches.

Please add your comments so that we can have a good repository of experiences :D

No comments: