FB Group

Share the Passion

To exchange links with me, please send mail to madhusudan (dot) gr (at) gmail.com.
Session-dashboard - Tracking Test Matches as they progress.
Tracking T20 run-chases in an innovative manner - See here.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Luck anyone?

After all the pictures of Sachin Tendulkar's centuries, a bit of low-down for the master from my end...

"I just feel that luck needs to be a bit more on my side. I am not overly worried because everyone goes through such a phase."

This is what Sachin Tendulkar was supposed to have said in his latest interview. What a fall from grace!!!!

The greatest cricketer India has ever produced is now depending on luck to get big scores. This is definitely the beginning of the end for Sachin. I am sure he can never become the batsmen of old.

No comments: