FB Group

Share the Passion

To exchange links with me, please send mail to madhusudan (dot) gr (at) gmail.com.
Session-dashboard - Tracking Test Matches as they progress.
Tracking T20 run-chases in an innovative manner - See here.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

World Cup - Summary

Okay...so, I have a round-up of analysis of all the teams that I feel will get into the Super-8s.

They are:
The warm-up matches are finished. India gained a lot during the 2 matches.

Then, they lost to Bangladesh in the first match.

They won against Bermuda by a huge margin, setting many records

They lost to Sri Lanka again in the final league match, which made them not eligible for the Super 8s.

Bob Woolmer's death, Freddie's demotion from vice-captain was also the side-lights of the Cricket World Cup.

Week-1 Update from the Super-8s

Week-2 Update

Week-3 Update

Semi-finals preview

Finals preview

After the dust settled, Australia had won the World Cup for the forth time.

2 comments:

Krish Srikkanth said...

Hey, Thanks for your comments on my blog. I see that you are an avid blogger yourself. Why not participate in the cricket blogging contest that I am judging in association with Google & Blogger. Here is the link to submit your entry.
http://www.google.co.in/cricket/contest.html

Cheers and keep blogging.
Srikkanth

Madhu Rao said...

Thanks Srikkanth. I have already submitted my entry for the contest.

Looking forward to your comments on my blog posts ;)