No point in writing any more posts about the on-going test series between India and England. Hence, decided to see how the Indian players can encourage themselves to come back in the last test at Oval - eleven different means
- Sehwag should not play conventional shots any more - he should take advice of Ranbir Kapoor and play 'Upar Cut' whenever possible
- Gambhir has to decide that he has to 'Make it Large' in every innings he gets a chance
- Dravid has to go back in time when he was the face of Gillette just like other ex-champions (Roger Federer, Tiger Woods) and make (another) comeback
- Tendulkar should have more Boost after spending all the hours on the field to get back his energy
- VVS Laxman should apply Vaseline on his face and ensure that Michael Vaughan gets to see it clearly.
- Suresh Raina should drink Pepsi Ghatak-Ghatak before going to the ground and play as though he is playing IPL for Chennai Super Kings.
- MS Dhoni should intimidate the English 'bowler rascals' and ask the bowlers to 'mind it'
- Amit Mishra, RP Singh, Ishant Sharma, Sreesanth do not need any other encouragement than the time they need in the pavilion after spending three days on the field (for the fourth test in a row)!
Will this be good enough? Let us hope so.