FB Group

Share the Passion

To exchange links with me, please send mail to madhusudan (dot) gr (at) gmail.com.
Session-dashboard - Tracking Test Matches as they progress.
Tracking T20 run-chases in an innovative manner - See here.

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

HNY and looking forward

I did not mean the new Shahrukh movie here :)

Today, the Indian team for World Cup 2015 will be announced - I had mentioned my concerns earlier on this blog.

My team for the World Cup will be

  1. Rohit Sharma
  2. Shikhar Dhawan
  3. Ajinkya Rahane
  4. Virat Kohli
  5. Suresh Raina
  6. Ambati Rayudu (backup keeper)
  7. MS Dhoni 
  8. Ashwin
  9. Jadeja (or Axar if he is not fit)
  10. Stuart Binny
  11. Bhuvi
  12. Ishant Sharma
  13. Shami
  14. Umesh Yadav
  15. Mohit Sharma

If you have not observed, do check my new blog in the run-up to the World Cup.

No comments: